The Crowdfunding Director would formulate the full process of our many on-going crowdfunding projects, different crowdfunding companies and its management.
Person would be working with the start-up team and formulate strategies to raise funds, working with social media, marketing and video teams, setting up their own flexible schedule.
- Setting financial targets
- Implementing fund-raising strategies
- Developing timelines
- Present ideas to social media, marketing and video teams
Experience required. Position requirements include being drug, alcohol and nicotine FREE. You must know and live a recovery life-style 24/7. In addition, applicants should:
- Have financial management experience
- Possess strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Be a creative thinker and problem-solver with strong organizational skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Live within a short distance to our Denver, PA planning office
- Possess a laptop and mobile phone
- Understand the alcohol and drug recovery world
- Have the ability to share our vision and have the passion to meet the challenges that come with such a vital and ground-breaking project
This crowdfunding director compensation method follows our Revenue Based Funding Compensation Agreement, which will be covered during the first interview. This is not a job offer, but rather an independent contractor agreement.