The Freelance Video Producer will work remotely 95% of the time and is responsible for producing explanatory 3-D 2-D videos of our developing products and funding campaigns to promote the National Addiction Awareness Complex.
- Producing 3-D 2-D videos of our developing products and funding campaigns promoting the National Addiction Awareness Complex
- Participating in design/production meetings via Zoom or at our planning office
- Participate in creating a schedule and meeting deadlines
Position requirements include being fully aware of the addiction and recovery world. Persons in recovery are welcome to apply but need a minimum of 3 years of continuous recovery. You must be drug, alcohol and nicotine FREE and live a recovery life-style 24/7. In addition, applicants should:
- Possess needed software, a laptop and a mobile phone
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Be a creative thinker and problem-solver
- Have excellent communication skills
- Live within a short distance to our Denver, PA planning office
- Understand the alcohol and drug recovery world
This freelance video producer compensation method follows our Revenue Based Funding Compensation Agreement which will be covered during the first interview. This is not a job offer but rather an independent contractor agreement.