The Freelance Animator / Video Producer will work remotely 95% of the time and is responsible for promoting the National Addiction Awareness Complex by producing one- to two-minute videos from our story board with recommended sound effects. These videos will support the National Addiction Awareness Complex funding campaigns through all types of media platforms.
- Producing videos to promote the National Addiction Awareness Complex funding campaigns
- Having experience in all aspects of to the point marketing videos
- Participating in design/production meetings via Zoom or at our planning office
- Participate in creating a schedule and meeting deadlines
- Be familiar with / have experience posting videos on social media
Position requirements include being fully aware of the addiction and recovery world and understand the need for a project of this magnitude. You must be drug, alcohol and nicotine FREE and live a recovery life-style 24/7. In addition, applicants should:
- Possess your own equipment, laptop and a mobile phone
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Be a creative thinker and problem-solver
- Have excellent communication skills
- Live within a short distance to our Denver, PA planning office
- Understand the alcohol and drug recovery world
This freelance animator / video producer compensation method follows our Revenue Based Funding Compensation Agreement which will be covered during the first interview. This is not a job offer but rather an independent contractor agreement.