The Freelance Graphic Designer will work remotely 95% of the time and is responsible for creating a monthly newsletter for the National Addiction Awareness Complex following our existing branding.
- Creating monthly newsletter for print and web using Adobe InDesign software
- Becoming familiar with our existing marketing materials and following style
- Writing and proofreading articles from rough drafts or emails
- Participating in design meetings via Zoom or at our planning office
- Collaborating with Marketing Manager to design and create additional marketing materials
Position requirements include being drug, alcohol and nicotine FREE. You must know and live a recovery life-style 24/7. In addition, applicants should:
- Possess a laptop and have access to Adobe InDesign software and a mobile phone
- Be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be a creative thinker and problem-solver
- Have excellent communication skills
- Live within a short distance to our Denver, PA planning office
- Understand the alcohol and drug recovery world
This freelance graphic designer compensation method follows our Revenue Based Funding Compensation Agreement which will be covered during the first interview. This is not a job offer but rather an independent contractor agreement.