The Freelance Illustrator will work remotely 95% of the time and is responsible for creating concept drawings consistent with our existing illustrations.
- Creating illustration of a mobile office for a Mini RV
- Creating illustration of a mobile office for a full size cargo van
- Creating illustration of additional features for the Awareness Complex
Position requirements include being drug, alcohol and nicotine FREE. You must know and live a recovery life-style 24/7. In addition, applicants should:
- Have the ability to sketch freehand
- Be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be a creative thinker and problem-solver
- Have excellent communication skills
- Live within a short distance to our Denver, PA planning office
- Possess a laptop and mobile phone
- Understand the alcohol and drug recovery world
This freelance illustrator compensation method follows our Revenue Based Funding Compensation Agreement, which will be covered during the first interview. This is not a job offer, but rather an independent contractor agreement.