The Public Relations Blogger will work remotely 95% of the time and is responsible for promoting the National Addiction Awareness Complex by writing articles for social media and our website.
- Writing, editing, posting and promoting the National Addiction Awareness Complex on social media and our website
- Generating and pitching ideas and marketing posts to readers
- Develop a yearly social media marketing plan to accommodate selected target groups
- Participating in design/production meetings via Zoom or at our planning office
- Participate in creating a schedule and meeting deadlines
Position requirements include being fully aware of the addiction and recovery world through personal experience and understand the need for a project of this magnitude. You must be drug, alcohol and nicotine FREE and live a recovery life-style 24/7. In addition, applicants should:
- Possess a laptop and a mobile phone
- Be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be a creative thinker and problem-solver
- Have excellent communication skills
- Live within a short distance to our Denver, PA planning office
- Understand the alcohol and drug recovery world
This freelance public relations blogger compensation method follows our Revenue Based Funding Compensation Agreement which will be covered during the first interview. This is not a job offer but rather an independent contractor agreement.