The Awareness Public Relations Developer will create their own flexible schedule and work with our social media marketing team to publicize the National Addiction Awareness Complex funding campaigns.
- Presenting our vision to organizations, businesses and churches to publicize our funding campaigns and increase donations to the National Addiction Awareness Complex
- Developing relationships with national organizations to publicize our funding campaigns and increase donations
- Preparing news releases for social media and print and developing targeted email blasts
- Handling incoming questions
Position requirements include being drug, alcohol and nicotine FREE. You must know and live a recovery lifestyle 24/7. In addition, applicants should:
- Be able to commute to our Denver, PA planning office when needed
- Be familiar with and use Microsoft Office programs
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Possess a laptop and mobile phone
- Be a creative entrepreneurial thinker and problem-solver
- Understand the alcohol and drug recovery world
- Be able to work in harmony with our developing start-up team
Experience required: Salesmanship, Marketing, Public relations, Serenity and knowledge of the recovery world.
Successful candidate will be working as an Independent Freelance Contractor. This is a freelance project contract offer not a job offer. This unique opportunity can be made into a career for the right person. Candidate must live in / be familiar with one of the PA counties listed in our Regional Foot Print (below)