The National Funding Social Media Marketer would be our acting internet social media marketing representative using the latest social media platforms to publicize our National Addiction Awareness Complex funding campaigns directly to the nation. Social Media Marketer would be directing businesses, organizations and community leaders to our new website for the purpose of having them donate or become a sponsor.
Position requirements include being drug, alcohol and nicotine FREE. You must know and live a recovery lifestyle 24/7. In addition, applicants should:
- Have a strong knowledge of all aspects of social media marketing.
- Have experience running crowdfunding campaigns.
- Be familiar with Network for Good software (a must).
- Be able to commute to our Denver, PA planning office when needed.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Be familiar with how funding development campaigns operate.
- Possess your own laptop and mobile phone.
- Be a creative entrepreneurial thinker and problem-solver.
- Have ability to collaborate on our newsletter and other marketing written materials using links.
- Have experience setting up and interacting with Facebook, Twitter, Parler, Rumbel, Instagram, YouTube, Recovery, LinkedIn and many other sites.
- Be capable of developing a yearly social media marking plan.
Successful candidate will be working as an Independent Freelance Contractor.