The Promotional Sales Developer is responsible for handling our insert pre-print sales, promotional co-op sales and sponsorship donors of up to $100,000.00 each.
- Identify prospective customers
- Contacting new sponsors to discuss needs
- Emphasizing the importance of the National Addiction Awareness Complex to highlight how our pre-print inserts and promotional products might benefit new sponsors
- Explain our donation levels and terms and prepare agreements
- Collaborate with our developing start up team to launch the Awareness Complex
- Developing business to become sponsor supporters
- Maintaining contact lists and following up with sponsors to continue relationships
Position requirements include being drug, alcohol and nicotine FREE. You must know and live a recovery life-style 24/7. In addition, applicants must understand the alcohol and drug recovery world. Experienced required. Applicants must live within a short distance to our Denver, PA planning office or in a designated county
This is a freelance project contract offer not a job offer. This unique opportunity can be made into a career for the right person. Promotional Sales Developer will need to be flexible with our compensation plan in the beginning and create their own flexible schedule.