The National Addiction Awareness Complex is looking for two Experienced Proofreaders to work on our Website and upcoming Campaign projects.
Volunteer Proofreader will need to live in one of the following PA counties currently, Berks, Lancaster, Chester, Dauphin, Lebanon, York, Schuylkill, Carbon, Monroe, Northampton, Lehigh, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware or Philadelphia
FIRST, thank you for your interest in helping with this needed phenomenal project. Please visit us at https://nationaladdictionawarenesscomplex.org/and click on TAKEYOUR TOUR to get the feel of the Awareness Complex vision. If you want to be part of something bigger than yourself, please contact us for the details and requirements.
OUR TEAM: The National Addiction Awareness Complex team is a group of like-minded, entrepreneurial-spirited individuals who have come together to address the impact of addiction in all its various forms by sharing our experience, education, fellowship and resources.
WE ARE PROUDLY building a team of Individuals who enjoy an alcohol-free, drug-free, nicotine-free, sober lifestyle. If you have the same passion as we do, you may be a perfect fit for our team! Individual will need to live within a reasonable commute to our planning offices at 352 Main Street in Denver, PA 17517.
JOIN Us! To explore this unique opportunity, send us your:
- Resume with your email and mobile contact number.
- Cover letter which includes:
- A little about yourself;
- Your brief opinion of our project after visiting NationalAddictionAwarenessComplex.org home page and taking YOUR TOUR;
- Confirmation that you are alcohol, drug and nicotine free;
- Acknowledgement that you understand this position is a Volunteer Freelance Project Opportunity and not a job proposal; and
- The Pennsylvania county of residence in which you are living.