Support Sponsor Volunteer Ambassador
Welcome to the National Addiction Awareness Complex. Our idea was conceived to promote awareness of living a sober lifestyle. We know that it will increase and improve the much-needed prevention and support that those addicted to alcohol and drugs. Along with their family, friends, and co-workers, we invite all recovering people to our one-of-a-kind Awareness Complex.
If you share our vision and have a sincere desire to help, you can become a Support Sponsor Volunteer Ambassador and help Sponsors select the desired sponsorship options they feel comfortable with.
Please understand the enormous undertaking involved in making our vision a reality, which cannot be fulfilled without support, and your participation will play an important part in its success.
There are many other opportunities to become involved, please visit our Volunteer pages at https://nationaladdictionawarenesscomplex.org/work-with-us/awareness-complex-volunteer-opportunities/.
As a thank you and show of appreciation for your efforts, we acknowledge all qualified Support Sponsor Volunteer Ambassadors with a Footprint Plaque to be permanently hung in the halls of the Awareness Complex, as well as a duplicate plaque for you to hang in your home or office. Join us in a phenomenal adventure with enormous purpose.
WHO CAN HELP:
- Individuals from all walks of life, all ages, and economic backgrounds.
- People who live in the Pennsylvania counties shown on our Awareness Regional Footprint.
- Those who know that for recovery to work, the entire family needs education and support.
- Almost anywhere, concentrating in Southeast Pennsylvania:
- Contacting Sponsors who requested us to contact them on becoming an active sponsor.
- You would be showing them what is needed in the selected Sponsorship they have choose.
- The presentation and submitting their information will be done on our website by you both logging onto Land funding Campaign pages.
- Training can be done in person at the planning office or over the internet