The National Addiction Awareness Complex is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Social Media Marketer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing social media campaigns that promote our organization’s mission and vision. This position will require a strong understanding of social media platforms, content creation, and community management.
Familiarity with addiction recovery terminology and lifestyle of recovery is required. If you are in addiction recovery yourself, we welcome you to apply, and we are seeking a minimum of six months of continuous sobriety.
Please visit us at NationalAddictionAwarenessComplex.org and click on TAKE YOUR VIDEO TOUR on our home page to get a good feeling of the Awareness Complex.
- Develop and implement social media campaigns to manage and grow social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Create engaging and informative content, including graphics, videos, and written posts.
- Monitor social media channels for engagement opportunities and respond to comments and messages.
- Analyze social media metrics and adjust strategies accordingly to improve engagement and reach.
- Collaborate with team members to develop marketing materials and strategies.
- Stay up to date with social media trends and best practices to ensure that campaigns are effective and innovative.
- Have the ability to measure success by looking at different data points, like engagement rates and click-through rates.
- Know how to target different industries and audiences with tailored messaging.
- Be a major data collector, able to gather information and data on the organization’s social media campaigns and report findings to the development team.
- Have a short commute to the office.
- Have Microsoft Office skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to support all campaigns with social media expertise and execution.
- Stay up to date with trends in SMM and ensure the organization is at the forefront of innovation in social media marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field a bonus
- Proven experience in social media marketing, preferably in a nonprofit or healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Passion for promoting addiction awareness and education.
About Us & Applying
At the NAAC, we are building a team of like-minded individuals who enjoy an alcohol-free and drug-free sober lifestyle. We are entrepreneurial-spirited individuals who have come together to address the impact of addiction in all its various forms by sharing our experience, education, fellowship, and resources.
As a startup team member, we are offering Revenue Base Compensation as a Contractor for this opportunity. Compensation will be fully explained during the interview process. As a contractor, you will need to be financially stable to participate with us as a startup team member.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter, please include:
- Information about yourself and your interest and qualifications for the position.
- Any opinions about our vision and mission and what you think we could be doing in the fundraising space.
- Confirm that you are alcohol and drug free.
- Acknowledgement that you understand this position is offered as an Independent Freelance Contractor and that you are financially stable to receive compensation as a percentage of funds raised by the NAAC.
- The PA county in which you currently reside.
- Whether you are able/willing to make meetings at our planning office in Denver, PA when needed.
Please address the completed information to: Lee Clifford, Founder.
Qualified candidates will receive a phone call to the cell number they furnished. Should there be continued mutual interest, the next step will be an invitation to a Zoom meeting that will include a presentation of our vision for the National Addiction Awareness Complex. There will be plenty of time for all your questions to be answered. If we both feel there might be a fit, we will schedule an in-person deeper interview at our Denver, PA Planning Office.
Join us at NAAC and be a part of a groundbreaking initiative to provide a Drug free destination for sober lifestyle activities.